Are you planning to apply for a PR? After two years with your sponsoring employer you can apply for Permanent Residence in Australia. You will need your employer to write a sponsorship letter on your behalf.

One of the requirements of DIBP (Department of Border Protection) for your PR application is that you provide copies of all your pay stubs for the two years you have been working for your sponsoring employer. So make sure you are ready to apply and save those paystubs!


australian visa types, tourist visa australia,
australian tourist visa, business visa australia, child migration australia, travel visa australia, sponsored visa australia,
permanent resident visa australia, dependent visa australia, renewal of 457 visa, student australian visa

australian visa, australia immigration, australian visa application,
student visa australia, fiance visa, immigration australia, australia visa requirements,
australian tourist visa, tourist visa australia, australian tourist visa