Your PR application, Medicare and private health insurance

Did you know, that once your PR application is submitted to DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection) you can apply for Medicare?

Eligibility for Medicare Card

Everyone who lives in Australia—excluding Norfolk Island residents—is eligible for a Medicare card if they:

hold Australian citizenship
hold New Zealand citizenship (documentation required). More information on the Medicare enrolment for New […]

By |January 12th, 2015|News|0 Comments

Online lodgement pilot for Chinese visitors

The trend to online applications for 600 Class Visitor Visas (Business/Tourist) to Australia continues. You can see the information below from the office of Assistant Minister for Immigration and Border Protection, Senator the Hon Michaelia Cash.

Did you know in the Philippines you can make an online application or a paper application for a 600 Class […]

By |January 12th, 2015|News|0 Comments

Partner visa application fees increasing by 50% starting 1 January 2015

Partner visa application fees are increasing for applications lodged on or after 1 January 2015. The application fee for an onshore partner visa is currently $4,575 and this will increase to $6,865.

For offshore partner visas and prospective spouse (fiancee) visas, the fees will increase from $3,085 to $4,630. This change will apply to permanent Partner […]

By |December 18th, 2014|News|0 Comments

Subclass 400 visa extended to increase possible stay from 3 months to 6 months

When businesses need to hire temporary specialists for a short term defined time period, the recent extension of the maximum period of stay for Subclass 400 (Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity)) visas has been extended from 3 to 6 months. There are important considerations to examine and meet in order to qualify.

The Subclass 400 visa […]

By |December 16th, 2014|News|0 Comments

Filipino nurses warned vs email scams offering jobs in Australia

MANILA, Philippines – The Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) has warned Filipino nurses against “email scams” offering fake job opportunities in Australia.

In a statement released Thursday, the DFA said the Ministry of Health of the State of New South Wales (NSW) had issued a media statement “warning nursing graduates in the Philippines” of said […]

By |December 12th, 2014|News|0 Comments

Do it yourself…and don’t save money

Today we will talk about doing your own visa application…and why it can be the most expensive plan you chose. There is tons of info available on the web on how to file your own visa applications, whether it be a PR, tourist visa, a 457 dependent application, fiancé/fiancée visa the list goes on!

And this […]

By |November 14th, 2014|News|0 Comments

Notifying DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection) one of your key obligations as a sponsor-information brought to you by Yangwha

There are many events or changes that require the sponsor of a 457 worker to notify DIBP.  When you let go of a worker is one important event, changing your business address is another.  Below, form the DIBP website are listed many of these qualifying events.  In addition you will find the required addresses for […]

By |October 21st, 2014|News|0 Comments

Not Just PR Visas But More!

At Yangwha we help Filipinos apply for all kinds of Australian visas. Some of are favorites are those that let us help put loved ones together:

We can help you or your friends and family with these Partner Migration Visas:

Prospective Visa/Fiance/Fiancee visa-planning to bring your fiancé to Australia to get married-this is the visa for you!
Spouse […]

By |October 8th, 2014|News|0 Comments

Save Your Pay Stubs!

Are you planning to apply for a PR? After two years with your sponsoring employer you can apply for Permanent Residence in Australia. You will need your employer to write a sponsorship letter on your behalf.

One of the requirements of DIBP (Department of Border Protection) for your PR application is that you provide copies of […]

By |October 8th, 2014|News|0 Comments

Visitor Visa subclass 600: What you need to know!

Visitor Visa subclass 600:  What you need to know!

One of the visa types we help people with at Yangwha Visa is the subclass 600 visa. The subclass 600 visa has two “streams” as the DIBP calls them the Business Stream and the Visitor Stream. We do business visas for business people needing to visit Australia […]

By |September 1st, 2014|News|0 Comments